Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jason's Condo in Kuwait

This is a picture of a picture of the building Jason's condo is located in. I couldn't get the whole building in so, I decided to use this. The building is called the Mermaid. They were originally built to be sold, but the guy that built them didn't realize they were built in a rental only zone. Force Protection (the company Jason works for) rents the majority of these condos for their employees.

This is the back side of the building leading up to Jason's condo. Just to let you know how nice these condos are the princess lives in them. I didn't stay here because it is against company policy. I did however stay at Ronnie Gallegos's apartment which is very nice also. It was so generous and kind of him to let me and Jason stay there during my visit.

Here is the living room.


This is a view from their balcony of the Persian Gulf.



Kitchen





Jason's bedroom









No comments: